help with wiring on 94 chevy blazer

I've been having problems with the fuel pump not kicking in (see below in the group) I think I tracked down the problem to a loose connector under the dash, probably something left over from a bad car alarm installer (the previous owner) It is hanging right above the fuse block. The wiring diagram I have doesn't go into much detail, but could anyone give some help in figuring out where the connector goes?

Here is a crude picture +-----+ Pink/Black | | | | Gray | |

2 Blue Wires | | o | | | Black | | | | Purple/White +-----+

Hopefully that formated ok

On the side with 3 connections, on the side, there are letters for each connection Pink/Black - D Blue Wires - B Black Wire - A

On the opposite side is the following 2 P Ped C

If anyone can point me to an online source for detailed wiring diagram, or help me by telling where this connector goes, I'd be greatful

Reply to
Marker

Do you have any idea of the brand of car alarm? Most of the major ones have diagrams on their websites. Might want to take a guess and try a few and see if the wiring looks familiar, because what you drew doesn't look anything like what GM put in.

Reply to
John Alt