STUFF MADE FROM JUNK

Like this non-existent site?

Reply to
MaxAluminum

Just gotta give it a little bit of thought. Here's the link for those who are struggling ;-)

Reply to
Rich

Thanks Rich. Now I got it. When someone posts something that doesn't go immediately, I don't waste my time. Since you gave the full URL I did waste my time. How many car buffs take old parts and make ash trays or mailbox posts with them? Legions.

Reply to
MaxAluminum

On 28 Jan 2004 08:32:44 -0800, MaxAluminum put forth the notion that...

I couldn't get the link to work either, even when I changed the "COOLSTUFFMADEFRO" part to COOLSTUFFMADEFROMJUNK... so what's the correct link?

Reply to
Checkmate

Hi!

Checky, I'm surprised you couldn't get this one going...!

that seemed to work for me. If it doesn't, knock off everything after BADASS850 and you'll get redirected to the right spot...

William The Guesser & URL Scientist

Reply to
William R. Walsh