How do I set the Automatic Headlights on a 2000 GMC Sonoma .....

I need to re-set the automatic headlights on my GMC Sonoma... for some reason after Inspection, they quit working, and I love it for Rainy weather and dusk
driving. I really like that feature.
David wrote:

There is no reset. They are controlled by the body control module. There is a sensor on the dash that tells the BCM that it's dark enough to turn on the headlights.
You need to check the fuse box to make sure that the fuse is OK, Then toss a cover over the sensor and see if they come on. If not there are some tests you can do with a scan tool to tell you what item is at fault.
--
Steve W.