Hummer versus suburban

Hi

I live in the UK and have had a couple of burbs and now have a dodge ram

1500 with a rear lid.

Can some one tell me just how much smaller inside is the Hummer, and is it suitable for two large dogs, any other comments would be appreciated .

Thanks

Reply to
yar

What style of hummer? The H1 is very roomy, ( never driven any of them ) matter of fact you'll have a hard time parking it in most spaces its wide and long, the wagon would give you a good deal of room. The H2 and H3 are simply rebadged suburbans so you might as well save your self money and find another burb.

just my .02 mudmonkey

Reply to
mudmonkey

Huh? The H2 is nothing like a Suburban. Shares some driveline and suspension parts. You need to go look at them.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

most of the driveline, when I said badging I should have said looks. mechanicly the H2 is a suburban/tahoe

Reply to
mudmonkey

This is correct it is basically a burb chassis with a big box bolted to it they use a good bit more fuel than a burb too.

Reply to
SnoMan

said looks.

box bolted

standards

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Reportabuse:

Franko