I love my Chevy S10 !

Best truck I ever owned!

Reply to
Jack Hackett

Congratulations on your first truck!

Reply to
Todd Copeland

I'll congradulate him on picking a winner, and I've owned trucks for the last 30 years. My 2 S-10's have been the best vehicles I've earned. trouble free, excellent return on the dollar.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Reply to
Michael Herron

I bought my S-10 used with 145,000 on it. In the three years and 17K miles I've had it, it's started every time and has not required any repairs other then replacing some worn front end parts and brake pads. Oh, and a radiator cap. GM got them right.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Time to drop a big block in her!

Reply to