Ignition switch acutator rod fell off HELP!!!

I was putting a new ignition switch on and I was being real careful not to
move the rod too much (obviously no careful enough) but the rod just fell
off and judging from the connector on the other end it really isnt bolted
to any thing on the other side any way.
Is there a way to put this rod back without taking apart my whole sterring
column? I can't get my head back there to see where this thing goes.
Reply to
AChevyFan

Site Timeline Threads