Little flap thingie under tailgate

The flange that is the back of the box bed (you can see it as the narrow strip under the tailgate and above the bumper) is rotting and looks like hell. What's the best way to spiff that up? Is it safe to cut it out and replace with some plastic or something I can rig up and pop-rivet in, or does it provide some sort of bracing for the bed bottom?

-JD

Reply to
John D

I just pulled mine out and left it off with no problems.

Ron T

Reply to
Ron Truitt