Long tailshaft TH350 needed

I have a friend in NJ looking for a used good TH350 with a long tailshaft for a 1983 Chevy Suburban. I am in NC and would be willing to get one for him down here if we could find one.

OR, if any of you transmission gurus would know if there is some way to get a short tail tranny to fit (where toi find the right brackets/driveshaft.

He can't afford a new one right now. I have a short shaft one I could give him, but do not know if he can get it to work.

Any help?

Eightupman

Reply to
Eightupman

'can't afford' ???

We sell 'em for $ 450 with converter.

Want to pick it up ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Exactly what I said... What is affordable to you and I, may not be affordable to someone who just got laid off and needing his ride to look for work. But I didn't figure on posting the whole sob story.....

But yes, that is a good price. If I were to get it and just have him pay me back (doubtful) where would I get it?

Eightupman

brackets/driveshaft.

Reply to
Eightupman

western IL

90 miles N of St. Louis

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Would you consider shipping to NJ? 08060 is the ZIP. Let me know and perhaps we can work something out...

Reply to
Eightupman