New Remote Programing

Any one mind telling me how to program my factory remote ? Lost one and bought a new one. Dealer wanted 75.00 to program the new one.

05 Colorado.

TIA...

Reply to
Kevin

Only can be done at the dealer.

He's ripping you off, though.

I paid $35 CAD 2 weeks ago for a programming at my dealer.

Reply to
Commentator

"Kevin" wrote in news:eW_4f.562$ snipped-for-privacy@fe06.lga:

Take a look here:

David Wilkinson

I did, And thanks for the Info. There Is not a location near me that the website has listed. I've contacted another place that sells remotes and they will sell me the info for 15.00

The guy asked me the info, IE: Make and model. And has not got back to me if the info he has will work or not. I'll have to wait to see what turns out from this.

Thanks for the help. If anyone knows of this Info please let me know.

Reply to
Kevin

You already have the info - for free. Your vehicle needs its remotes programmed at the dealer.

Fact.

There are no DIY instructions that will work.

Fact.

Reply to
Commentator

I bought a remote for a 2003 suburban and the instructions the guy sent me (ebay) never worked.

Reply to
Carlton Clay