NO, Not Chevy!

Did I just see a Chevy truck commercial and it had those stupid low profile tires? Besides looking stupid, you can feel every bug you run over. What's next... Neon lights or the spinner wheel covers?

Tony

Reply to
Tennessee Tony

Just add "bling" and "rims" to the ever-growing list of unnecessary and questionably-functional, yet extremely popular items.

~jp

Tennessee T> Did I just see a Chevy truck commercial and it had those stupid low

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens

Between the Caddy commercial with hip crap and 21 inch rubber bands and the Jeep commercials with rap playing with the bobble heads it seems that the manufacturers are playing to a crowd other than mainstream.

Reply to
Steve W.

It's the New York City option. Ask the dealer to check option "RAP"

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:08:32 -0500, Tennessee Tony got out the hammer and chisel and etched in the wall:

You must not live in LA.

I see many Avalanches, 1500s, and Escalades with 22" low profiles, lowered suspensions and neon all over.

After all I do drive a Mexican truck. :P

Arriba arriaba! Andele andele!

Reply to
PerfectReign

I'll take bling and rims any day....if they could fix the intake gaskets, transmissions, wiper modules, window motors, cracked dashes...and other such blunders.

Ford's got the rubber bands, too....along with spark plugs that blow out.

skimmer

Reply to
News Skimmer