Notebook/laptop stand for '99 Suburban

I'm looking for a "no-drill installation" stand to hold our notebook computer while traveling. The notebook will run GPS mapping software. Any suggestions for what brand/model of stand to get? I really wanted one with a plate mounted to the passenger seat mounting bolts and a vertical post with swing arm for the notebook. But the Jotto brand suggested for my truck uses a brace arm from the right side bolt up the from of the passenger seat to the vertical post. Won't that get in the way of a passenger?

Thanks for your help Walt

Reply to
Walt

Check out Ram Mount, I have seen there mounts in the back of some computer magazines, looks pretty solid, diferent ways of mounting them, check it out.

Reply to
Craig M

try these guys

Mike Copeland