orfice tube ?

orfice tube ? Can some one tell me where the orfice tube is on a 98 chevy 1500 2wd ,305v8 w at ron

Reply to
srmotors

Engine compartment passenger side. Look for a A/C hose going from the condenser (in front of the radiator). Follow the hose to the evaparator connection on the firewall. If you remove the gland nut located there and remove the hose. The orifice tube is located inside this fitting (not in the hose).

KenG

srmotors wrote:

Reply to
KENG

Not one to make assumptions here , Do Not Disconnect the line before having the system evacuated.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Reply to
KENG

"" wrote: > Engine compartment passenger side. Look for a A/C hose going > from the > condenser (in front of the radiator). Follow the hose to the > evaparator > connection on the firewall. If you remove the gland nut > located there > and remove the hose. The orifice tube is located inside this > fitting > (not in the hose). > > KenG > > srmotors wrote: > > orfice tube ? Can some one tell me where the orfice tube is > on a 98 > > chevy 1500 2wd ,305v8 w at ron > >

thanks ken i dad disconected the nut at the f w . i seen the rubber cap , will check .thanks a million ron.

Reply to
srmotors

Reply to
johny