OT: Compact Trucks

Is anybody still making a compact truck in the size class of the S-10?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

You mean like the Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon/Isuzu i-290, Ford Ranger/Mazda B-series

Reply to
Steve W.

Japan is getting ready to export its Kei truck to the United States. They are going to be reasonably priced, are all-terrain and get 50 mpg. Here is a photo of one:

Arnie Quarry

Big Al

Canyon/Colorado is an upsize truck, and I do not like the I-5.

Ranger is in the right size class still, Had not thought about Isuzu.

Reply to
Bob La Londe