Ping for Gary Glazener about a stripped oil plug ...

I stripped my oil plug on my S-10 truck.

Do they make oversize plugs or do I need to get a whole new oil pan?

Reply to
Bud Lite

Here is a URL that shows a couple different type of self tapping oversize drain plugs.

I think that best would be piggy back type as once you use the self tapping portion you don't remove it again, just the center plug.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

This is great, I ordered a new plug from here today.

Thanks!

Bud Jr.

Reply to
Bud Lite

What happened to Gary? He was a real mechanic and had a lot of good info.

Fred Fartalot

G's on a usenet sabbatical.

Doc

Reply to