PING: William R Walsh

I revamped the site with more pictures and each thumbnail is linked to a full-size picture in a new browser window. thanx for the suggestion....

Reply to
Mad Dog

Hi!

Looks cool! :-)

That said, I'm still wondering what the lamp in the "truck shed" is for...and where'd your heater control go to?

Thanks for enlarging those pics.

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

what heater control.....lol plenty of heat comes up from the floor and firewall.........whew, the lamp is where i get my ideas from.....just kiddin, i used it to illuminate the rear suspension when the shackle flip pics were taken. Check back often as i am always updating the site.......c-ya

Reply to
Mad Dog