raise 98 s10

What is best and cheapest way to raise it by a couple of inches

Reply to
teranews

Floor jack.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

What exactly is your objective? Ground clearance? Looks? Level it out hauling a heavy load?

I added 3 leaf springs to the back of mine for more hauling capacity. With a heavy load the truck looks like it is riding empty.

In general I would say a bolt on lift kit, but not knowing what your objective is...

Reply to
Bob La Londe

My objective is to get up in the air another 2 to 4 inches even with some of the full size trucks and suv units Cannot afford to buy and dont wont to..... tnx

Reply to
teranews

There is not a good way to do it that you don't have to buy something unless you are a pretty darn good fabricator. If you were a good fabricator you could either afford to buy a kit and/or you wouldn't need to ask here. Best of luck.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

is it a 4x4?

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

Reply to
teranews

it will take a "lift kit". Might be kinda hard to find for a 2 wheel drive. Check summitracing.com and jeggs.com for a kit. Also search online. A kit for a 4x4 will be readily available but a 2x4 hmmmmm dont know...

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

Thank to all that helped with this idea.

Reply to
teranews