Tahoe

Good evening, My daughter has a 2004 Tahoe that was involved in a rear end crash. Damage to the right bumper and rear tailgater. The insurance co paid a local dealer to do the work and it appears that the new door is plastic or fiberglass. Was this the original material, I never paid attention to it before the crash and probably would not have now had it not been for a decorative magnet not sticking.

Thanks and hope all have a great weekend.

Reply to
CIL

CIL

Try