Re: Totalled 1990 S-10 w/ 134K 4.3L w/ Automatic Salvage values?

My S-10 was totalled 2 weeks ago... we were hit broadside by a driver

> who ran a stop sign. My wife and I sustained broken bones, bruises, > etc., but we are VERY fortunate to have survived!! > > The left side is wiped out, but my engine was still purring... and all > it needed before this crash was some new valve seals. > > It was a great truck for me w/ the extended cab. > > Could someone tell me what the engine and tranny could be worth? > > Also, I have the right door w/ electric window and power locks, > F & Rear bumpers, > jumper seats, > maroon bucket seat, > AM/FM w/ cassette > > I bought this vehicle back from the salvage yard and might consider > finding another good body. > > Any ideas out there?
Reply to
boogieman

Boogieman,

I am in SW Florida.

I'm in the process of acquiring a sound frame and body and piecing this back together. It's not a done deal yet, so right now, I'm looking at other options of selling it off by pieces or whatever. These engines have been bringing a premium around this locale, and I know that I've got a solid engine/tranny and many other parts.

That's why I will more than likely put this package back together. Of course, if someone comes up with the right amount of CASH, I will listen! :)

Thanks for your inquiry.

Reply to
Jack