remote starter on a blazer?

I was at a chevy dealer and the mechanic said you shouldn't put remote starters on blazers, that he's seen problems. I have a 2001 Blazer and I want a remote starter on it for winter, I have one on my 97 Chevy Lumina and it is great. Any reason for not having one on a blazer, and/or is there anyone here that has one on their Blazer without problems?

Reply to
Chris News

Chris,

I have a 1999 with a remote start (Clifford alarm and remote start) since

2000. Narry a problem with it.
Reply to
Jon

Reply to