Blazer Starter

Hi, 91 Chevy Blazer S-10 Starter needs replacement. I have never seen such a pain in the a**. Woa! I had to take off part of the undercarriage cross-member and I still can't get the starter out. Do you have to pull the axle? Help appreciated. Waz

Reply to
waz
91 S-10 4X4 here....Need to drop the crossmember but didn't need to pull an axle...Do remember it was a major PITA....

Perhaps I did need to drop the front driveshart to get the Torque convertor cover off (or was that for something else?)

Ken

Reply to
ken

Reply to