Right turn signal not working

I have a 1999 Chevy Suburban. The right rear turn signal does not work but does light up when headlights are on. Also, when braking, the right rear taillight and CHMSL (center high mounted stop light) do not illuminate. Only the front right turn signal flashes faster than normal. All the left side lamps front and rear function normally. What could be causing this?

Dan

Reply to
dannyjh

From what I can figure, The rear turn element in the rear bulb has blown. Normally, when one turn signal(front or back) flashes faster than the other, the bulb has blown. The turn signal element has blown. Replace the rear blown bulb.