S-10 4 banger muffler

So you're one of the people who think they're King S*** because they drive a four then? Nothing to be proud of my friend, nothing at all...

Reply to
SBlackfoot

I think the point we were to elude to is that there is nothing wrong with driving a 4-banger truck, there is just nothing one can do to make it go faster or sound better.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

"nothing"? What about forced induction?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I was just proving a point that 4 bangers can be made faster w/out more cubic inches. Hell I have a V8 & love it... and I would recommend a V8 swap myself.

-Mike

nothing

Reply to
<memset

No kidding, I don't fly off the handle if someone says my engine (4.3L) is missing a pair of cylinders...

Of course, buddy's truck there is missing four. ;o)

Reply to
SBlackfoot

There's nothing wrong with owning a four, sure. My point is that it doesn't make anyone special to have a little engine that'll wind up to seven grand before it makes any power.

Reply to
SBlackfoot

Supposedly people have coaxed 900HP out of 4 banger hondas... run 5 or

6's.... pretty low. But it's the same ole' story "Would you like the be the fastest in your class, or the fastest on the track?"

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Nah... he's missin 8 to 10..... ;-)