S10 body damage

Have an ' 85 S10 with front end damage. Need to replace left quarterpanel, bumper etc. Do these parts bolt on/off or do I need a cutting torch or drill/chisel and so forth? Thanks for helping with advice.

Reply to
Ed Mc

Nearly everything on the front end bolts together. That doesnt mean its easy though! you have to remove the windshield wipers in order to remove the undershield tray (what I call the little grill between the windshield and the hood) - Just to get to the nut that holds the topmost rear corner of the fender!

=WaV=

Reply to
wavy

I had replaced the front grill area on my 85 S-10 after my daughter ran into the back of Suburban (friends screwing around). If where the bumper bolts onto the frame is to bent up to straighten, they make a replacement mount that bolts back on to the front of the frame.

gm

Reply to
GM