Wanted: 1999.5 - 2003 Golf Front end parts (repost)

reposting as it was pointed out to me that my initial post was inadvertantly added to someone else's thread. Here goes again.....

I have a 2000 Golf that has sustained some front end damage.....am looking for the following parts:

o Left Front Fender o Front bumper cover o Hood o The part that goes across the front that the headlights and the hood latch bolt into. o Perhaps another misc. part or 2.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Reply to
BLH