Shadetrees work wonders...

Hello all...

I wrote in to the group a long while ago to ask for help with my '84 Sierra since it wouldn't move forward even though reverse worked just fine. I took a look earlier this summer and couldn't find a single thing wrong anywhere even though I did think the emergency brake stuff looked rather suspicious. It remained under the shade tree "where it fell" so to speak.

Anyway, I jump started it the other day and put it into drive gear just for the heck of it. Imagine my surprise when it drove forward normally. I got it licensed and have been driving it at speeds up 65MPH. It shows no sign of dying, but just to be safe I changed the tranny fluid and filter. I can't explain it and nothing shows any sign of there ever having been a problem...

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

GMC Gremlin'z

Now fix yer floor!

suspicious.

Reply to
KJ

I had a truck with a rusted out flloor once; it was great! I could just spit my Copenhagen juice right onto the road instead of futzing around with an empty coke bottle, he he he he.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Sounds like your GMC is headin' that way what with yer exhaust fallin off...

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

Hi!

Been thinking about a new NG handle. How did you guess?! I'm supposed to be the guesser here! (Not sure if that's the Usenet handle I want though...)

That's the right thing to do but it ain't fun....right now I can apologize if I have just run over someone... But someday I'll get it done and perhaps in the form of a new cab so I can ditch the asinine sunroof.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh