sunroof install??

I have an 05' Tahoe Z71. Looking to get a sunroof installed. Dealer told me that they will send it to a place near Philadelphia, and it will cost about a $1000.00. Does anyone know a good place in the Philadelphia area that does this?

john

Reply to
STUFF 4 SALE

This company used to do great work when we used a after market sunroofs

You can use this link to find a dealerin your area

Reply to
cabopeter