Trade Chevy 4x4 for Sport ATV in S GA

Looking for a Sport ATV in the South GA area to trade fro my 85 Chevy K-10

4x4. Pretty decent truck. Reply removing the _nospam_

I had a deal that fell through on an 01 Warrior. Found a damage that I didn't want to mess with.

Open to 2 or 4 stroke, but prefer 4 stroke. No Blasters. Must be a manual clutch.

Thanks, Marcus

Reply to
Marc

Where at in south Ga.?

Loyd

Reply to
Blake Loyd

Valdosta

Reply to
Marc

I'm near Waycross. I'll check around and see if anyone I know has anything. What size, cc wise, are you looking for?

Loyd

Reply to
Blake Loyd

I'm looking for a Sport quad, manual clutch.

Banshee Warrior Raptor Z400

400 EX

Reletively new, but will look at all 90 and up.

350 and up 4 stroke. Others will be looked at as well.
Reply to
Marc
400EX tricked out is KILLER. I'd rather drive my 400EX than a 350 banshee any day! Besides the straights a 400EX will kill a banshee!

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Sounds like the Banshee needs to be regeared. It should do 80+ wide open.

Marc

Reply to
Marc

No, this one is more like 110+ wide open. We run nothing but tricked out rides. I don't really like the "straights" (where a banshee would have the advantage) but I like backwoods/rocks/intricate. Somewhere where you need to think. Now on rail road beds, I'd like the banshee because I need to go 90+ to stay entertained, but in the mud I'd rather not have to worry about fouling plugs. Guess I wasn't super-clear in my post. Haven't ridden the other ones, but I know I really like that 400EX. It does everything I could ever hope. Oh wait, we have 1 ride that isn't tricked out. A 600 bearcat I believe, but a big utility ATV. 4x4, et al. I've seen it get stuck many a time, but not my 400EX!

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Marcus, I sent you an email also. I was talking to someone that may be interested in trading. He lives over in Valdosta so it should not be too hard for you to get together. He doesn't have a computer though. Can you send me someway he can contact you? You can email me if you'd prefer.

Loyd

Reply to
Blake Loyd