Tranny shifts

I have an 03 silverado, 4.8 v8 i think it has an 4l80e tranny anyways my problem is that the first shift is like a jolt, but only if im accelerating at a low speed, but if im driving normal, it shifts properly, What may be the problem?

Reply to
jmex

May be a "sticking" Yoke and spline on the drive shaft....

Consider a nickel plated Yoke or GM special Yoke grease ??

Reply to
Dennis Mayer