vibrating when warm

hello gearheads, i own a 1992 S-10 with a 4.3 liter and there is plenty of power when the engine is cold, but when the operating temp. is achieved the engine loses power and there is a noticible vibrating. i am on my way to the ford dealer to get me one of those, please help, could it be the timing? how can i check if the ignition is working properly. i`ve set it at zero with the wire disconected but it wasn`t really of. also, i found that the exhaust is making some pinging noise after i shut the engine down as if it became warmer then normal, fuel went up as well i am at a loss any help is welcome

Reply to
d.janssens

Catalytic Converter perhaps? How is uphill power?

Reply to
Yadayada

If you are already considering a Ford, it is to late. You have gone over to the dark side and cannot be saved. VBG.

Reply to
Commentator

LOL!!! That just means he's finally seen the light! Not that Chevy's are bad, it's just that Fords are better...

Reply to
Bob

power when

achieved the

please

ignition is

disconected but it

noise after i

fuel went up

have gone over

LOL!!! That just means he's finally seen the light! Not that Chevy's are bad, it's just that Fords are better...

Reply to
Boots