Window regulator channels

Just got off the phone with a guy who owns a '90 K2500 Chevy P/U. He said he hit a bump and both windows dropped into the doors. I had him look into the door and he says he can see the regulator moving but the channels are rusted. Looking in my crash book and on a couple parts sites and the appear that you only get them with new glass? Not what I expected. But since I try to avoid glass work maybe it's the case? No problem getting the old ones off and cleaning the adhesive off.

Anyone got a place where I can get them?

Reply to
Steve W.

Go to

and enlarge page15. Good luck

Reply to
ac4xe

it is probably the little plastic wheels that ride in the channel. Dealer will have them for sure but check around. Dorman or HELP! might make them. The first step is to remove the panel DUH :)

If the channel is rusted in two, I don't think I would drive it, the whole truck might break in two. weeeeeee :O

Reply to
ScottM