Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AC Connector
The compressor is missing the connector that turns the clutch on. The 2 connectors that are near it have a different connection type. When I press the ac button one of them gets 12V. However, when I...
29
29

Transmission leak
I have a 1995 chevy tahoe 5 speed 4wd transmission. On the clutch housing left side (looking at front of truck) under the starter is a cylinder that has a hydraulic line coming out of it. At the...
7
7

Heater / AC Fan
'98 Silverado Does one have to completely dimantle the interior to get to the fan and motor? It's making a ticking noise that's annoying but not worth 3 days of labor to fix. Thanks, BF
7
7

EGR issues on my 95 blazer 4.3
Ok so to make a long story short this is what I have done so far: 2 new O2 sensors (front and rear) 1 new IAC valve (Idle Air Control) plugs, wires, Cap, Rotor New EGR and gasket. While changing to...
32
32

Parking brakes.
Hello, A minor question. 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500. Rear disc brakes. I cant figure out how the parking brakes working. I thought it was hydraulics locking up the discs. But there's cables to the...
1
1

Anyone w/Geo Metro experience
I'm rebuilding a 1 L Geo Metro 3 cyl. I am assuming I have to heat the pistons and the pin end of the rods, and freeze the wrist pins to be able to press them together...There are no keepers on these....
8
8

'82 GMC v-6 engine sizes
Having a hell of a time trying to locate a clutch assmb for a friends 4 speed 1982 GMC S15. I don't know what size his V6 engine is. Does anyone know the sizes these engines came in and where to...
15
15

99 blazer keyless entry problem
I am re posting this, from a few years ago. I have found this way on the internet as to how to reprogram the key fobs, 1. Start with the ignition OFF, hold down the power unlock button on the door...
2
2

Letting a truck set.
Hi. What are the the disadvantages of letting a truck set without starting it. My 2005 Silverado hasn't been started in two months. It could sit there for a couple more too. Thanks.
3
3

OBD code P0440
http://www.wellsve.com/ This video demonstrates how a typical EVAP system functions. P0440, P0441, P0442, P0456, P0457, P0455, P0443, P0446, P0449, P0450, P0451, P0452, P0453, P0496 trouble codes with...
5
5

02-04 Diesel Glow Plugs REBATE/RECALL Silverado/Sierra
Hey guys ... right bout now there are a LOT of 6.6L diesel V8 engines in the 20-04 Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks will have Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) illumination come up on the dash board...

Fuel gauge '07 Trailblazer
Recently the fuel gauge on my '07 Trailblazer has been acting up. The needle dropping to empty and the light coming on when there's still half of a tank. Bouncing around from empty to half full for no...
3
3

Blend door rattles on cold setting in 2004 Silverado
Hi. I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado and the blend door rattles when its in the cold setting. This is the driver's side blend door. The truck has two zones. If I move the temp control toward the middle,...
3
3

2004 Impala heater
I know this is a Truck site but hope you may help. The dual heater only gets warm on the pass side. Driver side has no heat at all. The pass side gets warm but not hot like it should. fan, defog, vent...

Battery life, and size
At present, my van has a group 78 battery (5.6 or something engine size, the big 350). Is the larger battery needed, or would a group 75 (less amps) work? The Blazer has a group 75, the smaller...
1
1