Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Split Radiator Tank
'92 GMC Sonoma 4.3 L Driver side radiator tank (plastic) split near top. Is it possible to replace the tank at home? I see that the tank is crimped on. Are there any special tools available or needed...
1
1

Re: 4.3L blowing oil out the dipstick
Your crankcase is getting pressurize. Usually blowby. Did you make sure you align the rings? Did you check the cylinders weren't out of round?

1988 GMC 1500 - Erratic Idle
I have an 88 Gmc with a 305 throttle body in it. When I first start it up in the mornin...or after it has cooled off a bit it runs erratically..the idle lopes....and it sputters. It starts great and...
1
1

Leer Tonneau Covers Suck Real Bad
Anybody know an outlet where I can get some hardware to replace the closing and locking mechanism on a Leer fiberglass lid for my Chebby truck bed? You should really examine how these things are...

where can i find the body ground points
where can I find the body ground diagrams for my 95 Chevy Silverado extend cab. a print out would be nice. or can someone tell where they are... thanks Charles
1
1

My Air Condirtoiner 2003 Silverado
Hi All, My air conditioner low pressure sensor went bad too and was replaced by the dealer. Ok now. jtjsp
1
1

Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
Anyone here awaiting the Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon? I know that everyone here most likely knows about it, but is anyone actually planning to purchase it? What is everyones thoughts on these new...
12
12

AC Condensation
Have started to see condensation develop on the casing and then drip water on the passenger side of my 1999 Tahoe. I took it into the dealership and they told me that the drain was clogged and so they...
2
2

FA:99-02 Silverado turn signal
for looking

FA:94-02 S10 tail light
for looking

366 Big Block internally balanced?
Do any of you know if a 366 cubic inch big block is internally balanced? I would like to remove the manual trans and replace with an automatic. I don't know if removing the flywheel will destroy the...
2
2

Trail Blazer headlamp replacement
What's the EASY way to replace the low-beam headlamp on a 2002 Trail Blazer? You have to remove the headlight assembly to get access to the lamps. So far I'm down to removing the entire front grill in...
1
1

Rhino Liner
Is this the best liner out there? Where can I get it done cheaply? I am willing to go to any place in FL, GA, TN, SC, NC, VA, WV, PA. (I travel a lot) Mike
8
8

1999 Chevy S-10 4x4 Front Wheel Hub Failure
I have a 1999 Chevy S-10 that has 47,000 on the odometer. I have experience hub noise the last two weeks. (Thought it was in the back but wheel noises are hard to pionpoint).Move the steering wheel...
2
2

1978 C-10 fuel fill hose
Does anyone know a source for the molded hose (1 3/8" ID) that connects the steel fuel fill pipe to the tank. (2 WD standard capacity tank) Thanks