Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1992 S-10 Blazer stalling
Hey folks, My brother has a problem with his 1992 S-10 Blazer. 4.3 Z, 4X4, 5-Speed If he just jumps in it, and drives down the road, it will either stall or run like crap. He can shut it down and...
3
3

Drum Break Housing removal trick?
OK this time my drum-break housing is really stuck. I've hammered (carefully) and still don't have it loose. Anyone got a simple suggestion for pulling it? I was thinking of trying some...
17
17

Re: S10 wheel
My old Pontiac 15" wheels (from a 74 TransAm) fit (my 96 GMC Sonoma (same as 83, 85, and 88 S-10s)). The 14" wheels from the 80 camaro do not (smaller bolt pattern and the bolts are smaller too). Got...

Re: Sticking Throttle - 89 S10, 2.8L, 5spd, no cruise
You may also try adding an extra spring (or rubber-band or miniture bungi cord to help the return spring). It may make the peddle a little heavier but depending on the spring/rubber you pick and how...

whinning noise after pinion seal replaced
Two things, I have almost 300,000 K's on the rear end, but no noise out of it till they replaced the pinion seal. I am going to have the cover off tomorrow, hopeing it is diff bearings only. It only...
2
2

FOR SALE --- 1957 CHEVY TRUCK 3100 SHORT BED STEP SIDE --- FOR SALE
MUST SELL.....!! 1957 CHEVY TRUCK 3100 SHORT BED STEP SIDE CAROLINA BLUE (NO RUST) GARAGE KEPT FOR LAST TEN YEARS WITH (1960'S ERA) 350 HIGH PERFORMANCE CORVETTE MOTOR (375HP) 650 CFM HOLLEY...

1989 S-10 Blazer 4x4
Hi All, Got a '89 S-10 Blazer w/160K miles. Recently started leaking oil and dripping behind the pan. Went to change the ATF today and it looks (and kinda smells) like motor oil. My question is, is it...
1
1

Differential Crown +pinion size 8 1/2 or 9-1/2 "
I will most likely have to take of the diff cover, there is not tag on the cover. I need to find out is the 3:08 an 8-1/2" or 9-1/2" crown and pinion. The rear end is a 10 bolt cover and the truck is...
1
1

1999 Silverado Sucking Noise
Has anyone experienced a suckiing noise coming from the engine area? It is really noticable when I am towing, however, it happens when Im not also. Chris Hinton
1
1

Power Locks and Keyless Entry
I pretty recently bought a 2001 S-10 LS. I am really enjoying it so far. Unfortunately, it only has manual locks. I would like to upgrade to power locks and a keyless entry system. Money isn't *that*...
3
3

FS: 86 3/4Ton Suburban - Atlanta Area
See it in front of World Gym - Whitlock Ave. Marietta 1986 Chevy Suburban 150k miles Silverado Trim Package 454 cu. in. gasoline engine Towing Package Front hitch receiver Dual A/C Power windows/locks...

Re: 1999 Safari AWD towing
Hi. I've got a '91 Astro AWD with the factory towing pkg... I pulled a 19ft. Wellcraft from No. VA. to Myrtle Beach S.C. for 4 years in a row, never any problem, could hardly tell it was back there......
1
1

Adjusting headlights.
Can someone tell me where I can buy a socket or nut driver that will fit the headlight adjusting screws on a 2000 Chevy 1500 Express van?? I've been to many stores but no one seems to have them....

Re: 4.3 L Blowing Oil out the Dipstick
You said the PCV system was good....shame on you! glad u got it fixed

Re: Headers
Headers in a Astro Van, WHY?