Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Radio models
Will someone identify the radios available in 1999 for a Chevrolet 3500? My motor home's built on a Chevy but the previous owner or manufacturer installed a Kenwood radio. I want to get a Chevrolet...
6
6

Duramax intake heater
Does anyone look at this newsgroup? Look for information on troubleshooting the Duramax diesel intake heating system. My light no longer goes out when I turn my switch on in the morning, it still...
5
5

98 K1500
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a downloadable owners manual? Thnaks
3
3

cheyv s10 hot dash light pot gets HOT!
Concerned? Only if you are concerned that your truck might burn to the ground. I would start by making sure it has the correct fuse in it for the inst lights(not higher amp)(to make sure it isn't a...
7
7

Windsheild washer nozzle repair/replace
Any ideas on repairing a broken nozzle? The lower hose nipple broke where it joins the bottom of the lower nozzle on my windshield wiper. (There are two nozzles on each arm.) I'm going to try scraping...
4
4

95 Jimmy SLT - is there a trick for removing the high mount brake light??
Hi there, My Jimmy has the high mount brake light mounted directly to the rear glass/hatch. Is there a trick for removal?? It seem that the phillips screws just spin and spin.... Do I need an exacto...
15
15

washer pump - '93 silverado
With the replacement pump and the hose for the fluid, I only get spray on about 2/5 of the windshield as best. higher of course when I am driving because of the wind. Without actually changing the...
6
6

91 Sub - surges & dies at idle
I'm back again to see if anyone has any new ideas. Took it in to a shop this time. They said the manifold gasket was leaking so that got fixed. So far, have replaced the plugs, plug wires, cap &...
10
10

2006 2500HD diesel MPG and gallons used in DIC
Anyone know how accurate the readings in the DIC are for average MPG, and gallons used for 2006 model year Chevy trucks?
8
8

03 Trailblazer high fan becoming intermittent.
Works most of the time. Has a mind of its own too. No pattern of twisting the knob back and forth makes it work when it's acting up, it just does when it decides to. The other three positions are ok....
2
2

S-10 recline seat handle broke
Had to wait for wife in store. Lifted the recline handle to lie back a bit. The handle broke off in my hand. Truck is a '99 and I doubt I've used the recline thing 10 times. The handle looks like a...
4
4

LOCATION OF OXYGEN SENSOR
Could someone please state the location of a oxygen sensor on my 1996 chevy was scanned and it came up as : sensor one, bank one....It is a 4.3 litre, vin code "W"...Thanks
5
5

Coolant/Antifreeze Type
Anything special I should know about the type/brand of coolant/antifreeze to pour into a 2001 Blazer LT 4.3 Litre? Thanks! Mark '01 Blazer LT
1
1

2000 blazer service schedule question
At what mileage or frequency should one change the transmission fluid and filter?
1
1

Weird Sound
I just had my truck in for repairs (2000 Silverado, 5.3 ext cab). They turned the rotors, and replaced the front brake pads. After I got the truck I hear a weird sound coming from the passenger side...
13
13