Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Silverado C1500 rack & pinion leaks
I just got back from getting an oil change (to cold to doit myself) and the shop says my rack and pinion boots dripping power steering fluid. I haven't checked it myself yet. They say I need a new...
2
2

A must have house for a car enthusiast
Looking for a place to house all your TOYS? Then you have to check out this great home / pool / and separate 56x41 MORTORCOACH GARAGE & WORKSHOP with all the connections. This property is a his and...

1998 Blazer motor mount
Watch where you jack under there not many places where the metal can handle the weight. I would recommend making a simple bridge over the engine with a solid block on one side and the spare jack to...
13
13

98 Blazer, blower fan squeals
The air blower fan in my Blazer is doing intermittent squeal. So far, changing the speed up and down helps. I'm going for a look, today, see if I can find the blower motor, and oil it. Anyone have...
13
13

'93 Chevrolet C2500 radio part no.
The radio has quit in my '93 Chevy C2500. I used to repair car radios quite a few years ago and still have most of the equip. I need to do it. Just wondered if there's any way to get the GM part/model...

1995 van dificult starting
Got a 1995 G-20 that gave some trouble starting, this week. Wouldn't start, so I tried pushing the gas pedal. Starter spins, and the pitch of the engine noise goes treble and bass. Higher and lower. I...
18
18

2011 Tahoe LTZ towing
I have the towing package. My boat is about 4300# max. Towing the other day in some rolling hills about 55 and hit a downhill the transmission kicked down and my RPMs went to almost 5k. I then took it...
3
3

Harbor Freight ad spoofs
10
10

98 Blazer, front shocks
I've got the shocks, from the store. Considering try the install, myself. Looks like remove wheels, and break loose the two bolts. Top and bottom.I'm in NYS where they salt the roads to excess, and...
13
13

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Diesel, no power to the aux plug in counsil
I have lost power to Auxillary plug in center council on my 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 with diesel engine & Allison Transmission. I am unable to find any blown fuses. Is there a relay or fuse...
1
1

How to replace the drivers door pins on a 2004 Suburban.
I can't find any info on a 2004 Suburban door pins. The drivers door is getting really hard to close. I have the pins just need some direction.
1
1

screwed up...prev '92 GMC should have been '82
Thanks to all anyway..learned how hard this is to do.
1
1

'92 GMC rear end
My friend has a 1982 GMC S-15 V-6 auto tranny that has a noisy and leaking rear end. Seems like he has to replace it. . . . .Any tips or suggestions on this subject would sure help him out. He is...
6
6

98 Blazer charging system question
Wed October 03, 2012 1998 Blazer, with 4.3, LS package. Power this and that. 200k plus miles. Been a bit humid last few days. I've noticed while idling, or sometimes while going down the road, the...
10
10

91 Chevy S10 PU, air conditioning question
Someone told me awhile back that a vehicles ability to pump cold air is sometimes related to a filter that's normally from in the cab of the vehicle and that you may not need to more freon. In my S10...
5
5