'05 Caravan 4 cylinder?

My normal commute is 17 miles one way at 55 mph. No hills, mountains or freeway driving involved. In fact, I am almost never on the freeway and when I am never more than 65. So the question is, is this 4 cylinder really enough power for such driving, especially with the A/C on? I usually carry few passengers, but would like a van for occasional bulky but not heavy loads. Does this engine have any known issues? Any known transmission issues?Would like to know before buying. Thanks in advance. GrtArtiste

Reply to
GrtArtiste

Get the 6 Cylinder

Reply to