Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how can I disconnect the system monitor display on a 93 jeep grand cherokee
The system monitor is flashing all sorts or incorrect message and clearly is gone. How can I disconnect it or pull a fuse so that it stops being an annoyance.

1996 Chrysler Town & Country Transmission Problems
I have a 1996 Chrysler Town & Country 3.8V6 with a transmission problem. For several days, there would be an intermittant problem while stopped at intersections. At idle the vehicle would try lurch...
1
1

Safe to remove A/C belt on 89 Caravan 3.0 L?
Hi, Gang: I have an 89 Grand Caravan that, despite 201k miles on the clock, still runs and looks pretty good. Of course, its on its third tranny and second engine...but that's another Caravan tale......
6
6

need trouble codes for 88 dodge d250
please any help would be nice
2
2

Diesel powered Caravan - issues??
I will be moving to Dubai soon and am wondering about the diesel powered caravan that is available there and in Europe. Has any reader owned one? If so what are the experiences with the diesel engine...
6
6

Grandcaravan knock
I own a 2005 grandcaravan, 3.3L , 30k miles. The engine has a horrible consistant ping,rattle , and recently a knock. the car is still under warranty but the dealer said no codes are coming up so...
12
12

2000 Concorde 3.2 L - power steering
The power steering "hesitates" momentarily at low RPM in this car. By this, I mean that it seems to stiffen up momentarily while turning the wheel in the driveway or at a stop sign - not at real...
6
6

2000 Concorde 3.2 Liter - trunk lock
Need advice re: Electric trunk lock It stopped working a few years back and the dealer quoted over $500 to fix. Lately I decided to try it myself - went to junk yard and bought a new electric lock for...
7
7

Steering issue-2000 Concorde
This problem popped up recently and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with this issue. My steering is normal when driving or whenever the engine speed is above about 1200 rpm. However,...
3
3

door locks on 97 grand voyger
Is was wandering how difficult and expensive it is to buy and replace one drivers door and both rear sliding door actuators, passenger door one was replaced when still under warranty. They lock and...
5
5

Re: Chrysler: Bring back a basic car
And I'd be happy to pay £4,000 for it on this side of the pond. (as long as it has clean emissions and does a reasonable MPG)
4
4

1997 dodge Intrepid High Idle
Here is my problems: While in park i have high idling over 2000 RPM's, check engine light is on and as i go to slow down it seems to jerk a little as i am coming to a complete stop. I need some help...
4
4

pacifica
I rented a pacifica the other day. Very nice car. Can you fit a 4x8 sheet in the back if all the seats are removed or folded down?
16
16

Brake/30K miantainence advice for 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
hi, my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan SE van has 28K miles.. the brakes are acting wierd. there is like a hissing sound when I press them. also. if I am trying to stop from 40-50 mph. then i get a shudder.....
8
8

2003Dodge Grand Caravan no start.no crank no voltage to starterd
I have check all fuses, realys, and fuse box, with no luck anyboddy has any ideas. Thank you
3
3