1989 Eagle Premier LX (3.0 V6 Engine) How do you turn off the headlights?

I just bought the car, turned the headlights on and i had to disconnect the battery, but i dont know how to shut them off!! Please someone help!!! Thanx

Reply to
scottremington2

sounds like the headlamp relay is stuck.

Since I sold my Premier, I can't remember exactly where the relay is. But look in the panel lower and left of the steering wheel.

Hopefully someone else can point you where the relay is.

Wink

Reply to
MWinkle353

I have a Monaco which is the same car rebranded as a Dodge. The relay center for wipers is on the passenger side up above the computer box. They are blue. I'm not sure if one is for lights though, because there is also a "lamp module", a solid state controller that does all the interior dimming and runs the parking/brake lamps, and headlights as well I think. I have a factory manual for these cars, and I can double check it tonight, to see where it is and what it does. Stay tuned,

Reply to
Sportster4Eva

I have a section on my site that contains Eagle Premier information. It is under the links section. I cannot remember if it contains that specific info, but there is some contact information that you may find usefull.

The Franco American Motor Heritage Society

alan505