Dodge Stratus A/C - can't heat up 1998

Hi everyone,

I have a 98 Dodge Stratus and it's not that cold where I am, but I haven't had this car in the winter before this winter. I would like to ask anyone if this problem has ever arisen - it takes some time for my heater to heat up. It won't get hotter if the car is idle either. The car will only heat up if it is in motion. Is there anything I can do to remedy this problem?

Thanks a lot, Justin

Reply to
jkhussey

The engine will heat up faster if its under a load, at idle there is no load. The first thing you need to check is the proper coolant level, if its low it will do exactly what you are experiencing

Reply to
damnnickname

ok, thanks

Reply to