1991 lebaron convertible

Does anyone know anyone who can help me get a/c - heating vents for my 1991 (red) lebaron Convertiable

Reply to
ABA CPM

Are you referring to the grill vents in the dash panel? I needed some for my 1990 Spirit. I was able to get them at the local salvage yard. I had to purchase the whole panel, but it was still inexpensive. Finding an exact color match may be tricky, depending on how many there were with red interiors.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson