1992 LeBaron; changing heater core; THEY LIED

The Chrysler shop manual says that you can pull the heater module (convertable AJ body) out thru a hacked opening by the glovebox. No WAY. There's a steel bar coming forward from the center console, passenger side, that is used to attach the cross member that runs under the glove box. ( Got that :-) That steel piece disagrees with Chrysler.

So, DAMN. It looks like you to drop the front console. So far, I'd rather have my teeth pulled.

And a question. I see a blower in there. You have to pull this whole thing out to change a stupid blower moter? Nice design.

Reply to
okey

try getting a evap core out of a Toyota 4runner

seats, carpet, dash, gauges, center console. 8-10 hours just to get to it.

Reply to
rob

Sounds like the 64 T-bird I had.

Reply to