1993 lebaron

my 93 lebaron wont shift. it is stuck in low. i got the code from check engine light. 1-2-3-7-5-5. can anyone tell me what this means? how do i fix problem at minimal cost?

Reply to
mannbill

Hi...

Park/neutral switch stuck in park or in gear...

"Incorrect input state detected for the Park/Neutral switch, auto trans only"

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

ken could you dumb it down for me a bit?

Reply to
mannbill