1995 Voyager/Caravan Overhead Console Temp Sensor Location

I have a 95 Grand Voyager that is missing its temp sensor for the overhead console. The van was a reconstructed vehicle and the guy that fixed the vehicle up forgot to transfer the sensor from the original parts. I know the sensor used to be right in the front of the radiator through 1993, but it was moved starting in 1994 to a spot unknown.

TIA

Reply to
EW

No, it's still in front of the radiator in 1995. At least mine is on my T&C and it's shown there in the factory shop manual.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Thanks, I think I'm missing a jumper wire from the hood area out to the grill for the sensor. I picked a sensor up from a salvage yard, I'll probably have to go back and get the wire, too.

Ed

Reply to
EW