Warped Sebring Dashboard?

Hi All,

I am the new proud owner of a used 1996 Sebring Coupe. The original keep this car mint.

Well hears my problem. After have the car three days the dashboard lifted up near the passengers defrost vent. Is this a known problem? Also can it be fix? Chrysler said they can not do anything because the car is a 96 and out of warrantee. This problem is driving me crazy because the rest of the car is mint.

What can I do?

Thanks, From: John Azzara Please CC: All Newsgroup reply's. Secondary E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@myrealbox.com Third: snipped-for-privacy@myrealbox.com Creator of: alt.health.cfs,alt.health.mold Home Page: URL's

John

That was a problem on their larger sedans too. Unfortunately I inquired on my 94 LHS and there was no reasonably priced fix. Apparently caused by sun and bad choice of materials.

If it makes you feel any better, besides making quality cars, manufacturers are trying to make the interiors easier to recycle. Where they used to use 3 plastics, they may now only use 1. Unfortunately, the results of their experiments are not known for several years after the cars are out in the field.

mint.

Reply to
Art Begun

Reply to
mic canic

I don't believe I ever used armorall on my warped dash.

dashboard

Reply to
Art Begun

Reply to