2000 Dodge Caravan Overhead Console Retrofit

I've purchased an overhead console with the vehicle information display and temperature sensor for in front of the grill. I was hoping it'd be as simple as attaching the CCD bus and power, but there's more wiring than that. Does anyone have a schematic for the connectors on this unit? The console is from a 2000 Town and Country.

Reply to
Chester

Factory manual should show wiring and pin-outs for "with" and "without" information display in overhead console configurations. Take the existing console out. If the factory wiring for the OHC data bus is up in the headliner but taped back (for example, on the 1998, "with" uses a red connector whereas "without" uses a blue connector) as it is with some trim versions, it is a near plug-n-play situation (some pin-outs likely differ). If not, I would not even know where to start, to find all the proper signaling.

- Bob

Chester wrote:

Reply to
RWM

For $25 for a years subscription, you can have access to the wiring diagrams (and other info.) right out of the factory shop manuals on-line thru

I'm finding that to be a great resource in lieu of the shop manuals.

Bill Putney