1996 Concorde-Wipers

167000 miles. Delay function of wipers no longer works. What does work is ON-normal speed, ON high speed and OFF. However, when turned off the wipers stop wherever they are instead of going to the lowered position. What are the probable causes and how difficult to fix? Any assistance appreciated.

GrtArtiste

Reply to
GrtArtiste

I'm making a SWAG but most delay wipers have a mechanical sensor (aka switch) that is basically 'I'm off the stop point so keep running until you return to the stop position.'

Reply to
NotMe