Need parts for a 94 LeBaron Convertible.

I'm looking for a clamp that holds down the convertible top boot, as mine is broken.

Also, the moulding on the passenger side behind the wheel well and under the fuel cap is broken and needs to be replaced.

If anyone knows where to find these, let me know, please.

For a photo, go here:

Thanks Steve

De-SPAM my email address to reply.

Reply to
SMoo

Order them from a Chrysler dealer, I've bought the clamps before, they're cheap

Reply to
Robert Korn

I would go to a local salvage yard and get them yourself. These items are just aesthetic, so brand new isn't necessary and you will save a TON doing it this way.

Reply to
Ben