1999 Plymouth Voyager Dash

Good Afternoon, I have a 1999 Plymouth Voyager, 4 cylinder van with about 98000 miles on it. For the past 6 months, every now and then the dash (speed, gas, heat thermometer) would just die. The needles would drop to zero. So we would hit the top of the dash and it would all come back on; everything would be working fine. For the last month, when the dash would go out so would the winsheild wipers. Now I have a brake light that comes on (only when you turn left). Today the dash completely went out on us. The rear windshield wiper does not work. The front winshield wipers only works on low or high, no intermittent. Can someone please let us know what this problem may be? And if we are able to fix it ourselves?

Reply to
ShondaSuddeth

I had an identical problem with the cluster on my 98 Voyager, but the cluster only, no other circuits. I got a used cluster in a recycle yard, and that fixed it completely. A local Chrysler tech told me that the circuit boards can get hairline cracks in the solder joints.

Reply to
Dave Gower

Reply to
John_F