96 T&C Wiper problems

Wipers don't work when you twist the knob to intermittent or low or high. If you push the washer button in the wipers go for the few swipes that they are supposed to.

Looks like the fuses involved are in good shape. Motor must work because the washer activates it. I changed out the turn signal assembly thinking there may be a contact problem and no go.

I don't have a lot of tools to test the electrical system. I just wish there was something I could look at as the issue.

Thanks.

Reply to
Just Me (remove