2.4L timing belt change

What's a fair price to change the timing belt and the water pump in a

2002 Caravan, 2.4L engine?

For you folks who have had it done or done it yourself, at what mileage did you have it done? The owner's manual sez to do it at 90K. I'm at 96K so I guess I better get to it...

Doug

Reply to
Doug

My local Tunex quoted me $500 to perform those tasks on my Stratus.

For 2003, there was an updated belt tensioner, which requires new belt housings. I don't know if the tensioner is required, or if you can stay with the plunger type one.

-KM

Reply to
kmath50

Reply to